Jump to Content
ABA: The American Bankers Association

Regulation C requires banks to report on closed-end loans secured by a lien on a “dwelling.” Does this cover only single mixed-used structures or does it include separate buildings such as a single-family residence and a detached barn?

Sign In To Continue Reading