Jump to Content
ABA: The American Bankers Association

My bank has a loan request to purchase a condominium in a designated flood zone. May the customer purchase his own flood insurance policy to cover his unit or does the condominium association need to obtain a Residential Condominium Building Association Policy (RCBAP)?

Sign In To Continue Reading