CSI states that its job is to protect, process and provide access to customer data:
- Through its integrated banking solutions that allows the bank and their customers to see the same thing, at any time.
- Through its CSIIQ solution. This data mining solution offers access to all the bank’s information through defined or ad hoc reports. CSI IQ was developed, in partnership with SAP, to offer quick access to information. Every single field that is available on the core, in digital banking and through EFT are exposed in CSI IQ so that the bank can create reports and dashboards with data across all platforms.
- CSI’s open API portal, csibridge.com, is available to the broader fintech marketplace.
- CSI is a member of the Financial Data Exchange (FDX), an organization committed to setting the standard for secure financial data sharing.
- CSI also belongs to AFINIS (started by NACHA to advance API standardization across the financial services ecosystem.) AFINIS also includes work with the Interactive Financial eXchange Forum (IFX).