Jump to Content
ABA: The American Bankers Association

My bank is making a loan secured by an old farmhouse with other structures on the property. Only the outhouse and an old chicken coop are located in a Special Flood Hazard Area. Is the bank required to obtain flood insurance on the low-value structures? If so, how much?

Sign In To Continue Reading