This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience, gather site analytics and activity, track shopping cart contents, and deliver relevant marketing information.
View our privacy policy and manage your settings here. By using our site you agree to these terms.

2014 ABA Compensation and Benefits Survey Report

Are your bank’s compensation practices in line with the industry?

See how your bank measures up—dive in to our latest, data-rich report on compensation practices. Grouped by region, ownership type and asset size, our 2014 report compiles the responses of 295 banks across the country on topics like profit sharing, work/life policies and insurance benefits. Purchase the online survey report today to help recruit, reward and retain your most valuable asset—your employees.

Report Highlights:

  • During the 12 months that ended March 31, 2014, banks increased base salaries by an average of 3 percent.
  • Over half the banks in the survey based their board compensation fees on attendance.
  • Almost all respondents (99.3 percent) said they offer a medical plan to their employees.

Banks at a glance:

  • 70% of respondents are stock-owned, 15% mutual banks, 6% owned by holding companies and 7% reported ‘other’.
  • 61% of respondents are commercial banks, with the remaining 39% chartered as savings banks.
  • Close to 30 percent of participating banks were headquartered in the Great Lakes region, while 19 percent were located in the Mid-Atlantic.
Preview the Report:

The 2014 ABA Compensation & Benefits Survey is available in an online, one year subscription format only. With your online one year subscription access you will be able to make customized searches of job titles as well as view the full report in a PDF format. Please note that to view the online version you may encounter difficulties if your browser is Internet Explorer 8 or older.  In addition, please allow 2 full business days from the time your order is placed to receive your username/password access.

Survey Report Pricing: 

Survey Participants Only SPECIAL SAVINGS

Catalog #3011224
$400 Non-Member Participant Price
$300 Member Participant Price


Catalog #3011226
$900 List Price
$600 Member Price

Questions? Please contact Benchmarking and Survey Research or call us at 1-800-BANKERS.