Effective April 10, 2015, ABA has upgraded its briefings registration process and delivery platform. Here's what you need to know:
Already registered for an ABA Briefing?
Your existing registration has been transferred. Look for your new confirmation and reminder emails from ABA. These contain links to our new ABA Briefings delivery platform – the ABA LMS (Learning Management System) – as well as your Username and a temporary Password.
Log in to the ABA LMS from the email link. The first time you log in you will be prompted to change your password to one of your choosing. Make note of your Username and Password - you will use this same username and password to access and launch all future ABA Briefings, or access any future online recordings of briefings that you purchase.
Want to register for an ABA Briefing?
Browse our upcoming briefings. Select your briefing and register using a credit card for immediate completion of your registration:
- From the individual briefing description page on aba.com, click on the Member or Non-Member registration link, and you will be connected to the registration page on ABA's Learning Management System (LMS).
- Add your selection(s) to the LMS's online shopping cart.
- Log in, or follow the prompts to create a LMS account. Make note of your username and password.
- Complete your transaction using a credit card.
- You will receive an email confirmation of your purchase.
Your personal account, available on-demand 24/7.
Once established, your account on the ABA LMS becomes your personal learning transcript. All briefings or online training delivered on the ABA LMS will remain accessible on-demand for the duration of your training license. You can review your training history at any time, access your training programs or briefings, and print your certificate of completion for completed briefings or online courses.
Need additional certification credits?
You can also browse and purchase all ABA online training programs and future ABA Briefings in one convenient location.
Looking for an ABA certificate program?
Check out certifications from the Institute of Certified Bankers. Or, view the list of ABA Certificate and Diploma programs.
Need more information?
View our FAQs for the new ABA Briefings delivery platform.