ABA Telephone Briefing/Webcast*
Recent advances in financial self-service and branch technology, like deposit automation, virtual tellers and self-scheduling, combined with significant consumer adoption of expanded self-service functionality are providing many advantages to banks, including reduced costs and improved operational efficiencies, enhanced customer service, cross-sell growth and market differentiation.
This recording of the live, 90-minute telephone briefing/Webcast held on November 7, 2012 will highlight the very latest developments in financial self-service and branch transformation technology and how Community Banks can leverage them to enhance profitability and customer service while differentiating their brand in a very competitive marketplace.
||Audio Recording Now Available|
|Per Site Fees**
||$225 ABA Member/Service Member • $355 Non-Member|
||Not Applicable |
||Purchase Online (PDF)|
Please note recordings are not eligible for CPE for CPA credits.
||This recording has been approved for 2.0 CFMP continuing education credits.|
The Institute of Certified Bankers (ICB) is dedicated to promoting the highest standards of performance and ethics within the financial services industry.
- Gain a clear understanding of the latest developments in Self & Assisted service technology for branch networks such as Teller automation, Virtual tellers, self- service kiosks & appointment scheduling
- Learn how leveraging Branch Transformation solutions can reduce costs, improve operational efficiencies & strengthen customer satisfaction
- See how Branch Transformation roadmaps focused around Assisted Service can deliver high quality staff, customer interaction and differentiate your brand.
- Dan Miller, Branch Transformation Specialist, NCR Corporation, Milwaukee, WI
- Martin Shires, Global Branch Transformation Marketing Manager, NCR Corporation, Dundee, Scotland, UK
- Ben Benack, Vice President/Marketing, Dollar Bank, Federal Savings Bank, Pittsburgh, PA
Who Should Attend?
- Senior Bank Managers
- Compliance Officers and Managers
- Retail Operations Managers
- Retail Bankers
- Retail Service/Training and Client Experience
- Retail Channel Sales
- Retail Marketing
- Client Satisfaction/Loyalty
- Channel Management
- Branch Real Estate
**Each site license (registration fee) entitles you to one connection (when there is a simultaneous webcast presentation) where an unlimited number of listeners can participate.
Any transmission, retransmission or republishing of the audio or Web portions of this briefing is strictly prohibited.