ABA Telephone Briefing/Webcast*
In this era of heightened accountability faced by the financial services industry it has become increasingly important to have a sound vendor management program in place. An effective program should encompass everything from vendor selection and procurement processes, closure of contracts and vendor performance evaluations to meeting compliance obligations. What are the keys to implementing an effective vendor risk management program within your institution’s resource constraints?
During this recording of the two-hour program held on December 10, 2012, a panel of industry leader address the value of understanding and meeting the latest regulatory compliance trends, and the benefits beyond being compliant. Participants receive valuable takeaways on how to establish and manage an effective vendor management program. Learn how to incorporate vendor management into your bank’s compliance risk and information security assessment processes, what is needed to establish a good due diligence process, and how to ensure vendors meet your bank’s service level standards.
||Audio Recording Now Available|
|Per Site Fees**
||$255 ABA Member/Service Member • $385 Non-Member|
||Not applicable |
||Purchase Online (PDF) |
Please note recordings are not eligible for CPE for CPA credits.
||This recording has been approved for 2.5 CRCM credits.|
The Institute of Certified Bankers (ICB) is dedicated to promoting the highest standards of performance and ethics within the financial services industry.
Participants will gain insight on:
- The latest trends and topics in vendor management regulation
- How a strong vendor management program can make a positive contribution to your bank’s overall business performance
- Who should participate in and who ‘owns’ the program
- What an effective vendor management program should include
- The lasting benefits.
- Doug Johnson, Vice President/Senior Advisor, Risk Management, American Bankers Association
- Michael Edison, Chief Executive Officer, Fortrex Technologies, Inc.
- Donald Saxinger, Sr. Examination Specialist, Technology Supervision Branch, IT Section, Div. of Risk Mgmt., Federal Deposit Insurance Corp.
- Joan Stiller, PMP, PHR, Executive Support Manager, Think Mutual Bank
Who Should Attend?
- Compliance Officers and Managers
- Operations Managers
- Procurement Managers
- Retail Bankers
- Information Officers
- Risk Managers and Auditors
**Each site license (registration fee) entitles you to one connection (when there is a simultaneous webcast presentation) where an unlimited number of listeners can participate.
Any transmission, retransmission or republishing of the audio or Web portions of this briefing is strictly prohibited.