ABA Telephone Briefing*
This recording of the two hour, live briefing held on July 12, 2012 has two parts. The first hour focuses on new developments at DTCC impacting Trustees. The second hour focuses on critical issues facing Trustees today. Both sessions enable Trustees to adjust to the changing requirements of DTC plus successfully navigate the new developments in the market.
||Audio CD Now Available|
|Per Site Fees**
||$255 ABA Member/Service Member • $385 Non-Member|
||Not Applicable |
||Purchase Online (PDF)|
Please note recordings are not eligible for CPE for CPA credits.
||This recording has been approved for 2.5 CCTS and 2.5 CSOP. |
The Institute of Certified Bankers (ICB) is dedicated to promoting the highest standards of performance and ethics within the financial services industry.
Expect to hear directly from the DTCC discussing:
- The proposed 60 day deadline for DTC to process post payable adjustments of principal and income payments
- Status of the principal and interest refinement process and how it is working
- Updates on redemption and notification processes
- MMI full call 30 day notification
- Blue Sky Update
- Expanded largest provisional net credit risk control to mitigate DTC systematic risk.
The Current Critical Issuese Updated will be delivered by Jeff Powell focusing on:
- Heightened risks – where Trustees get noticed the wrong way
- Growing document trend for how much real protection our documents are providing for Trustees?
- Third party pressures from rating agencies and others
- Regulators asking new probing questions
- Market report of issuance volumes for 2012
- Training and education – why Trustees cannot ignore it.
This briefing is a must for administration, operations, management and risk management staff.
- Jeffrey J. Powell, CCTS, President Corporate Trust Insights LLC, Crystal Lake, IL (moderator/speaker)
- Lorraine S. Oler, Director Relationship Management of DTCC Relationship Services, New York, NY
- Carmela Ehret, Director/Chief Administrative Officer, BNY Mellon Corporate Trust, New York, NY
- Janet Wynn, Managing Director Global Relationship Management, Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation, New York, NY
Who Should Attend?
- Corporate Trustees (Municipal and Structured Finance)
- Corporate Trust Risk Managers
- Trust Operations Managers and Administrators
- Regulatory Officials
- Corporate Trust Auditors
*ABA Telephone Briefings include reference materials and telephone audio.
**Each site license (registration fee) entitles you to one connection (when there is a simultaneous webcast presentation) where an unlimited number of listeners can participate. Any transmission, retransmission or republishing of the audio or Web portions of this briefing is strictly prohibited.