ABA Telephone Briefing/Webcast*
As spending on Internet Media increases (in 2012 it will surpass print and magazines), it is clear that media spending is simply following customers increasing preference for online information and entertainment.
Banks that adapt to their customers' changing preferences will continue to be successful communicating to prospective and existing customers. This Webcast will prepare banks to make the transition to Interactive/Digital Marketing and avoid the most common mistakes. Additionally, for those currently investing in some form of this medium we will discuss how to optimize their presence and maximize their budget.
This recording of the 90-minute, live telephone briefing/Webcast held on June 21, 2012 examines the challenges of switching to Interactive/Digital Marketing. Get key insights that your institution will be able to put to use immediately.
||Audio Recording Now Available|
|Per Site Fees**
||$225 ABA Member/Service Member • $355 Non-Member|
||Not applicable |
||Purchase Online (PDF)|
Please note recordings are not eligible for CPE for CPA credits.
||This recording has been approved for 2.0 CFMP continuing education credits. |
The Institute of Certified Bankers (ICB) is dedicated to promoting the highest standards of performance and ethics within the financial services industry.
- Tactics for Successful Interactive Marketing
- Ongoing Testing and Refinement
- Landing Page Optimized for Conversions
- Common Mistakes
- Integrated Campaigns
Participants will take away:
- A clear understanding of the different components of Interactive Marketing
- Case Study results
- What is needed to get started and how to avoid the most common mistakes
- How to sell ideas to your CEO
- How to optimize ads, landing pages and the bank's website for successful Interactive Marketing.
- Tara Hershberger, Vice President - Media and Public Relations Pannos Winzeler Marketing, Bedford NH
- Cara Del Tatto, Interactive Marketing Manager, Easthampton Savings Bank, Easthampton, MA
- Jim Pannos, President, Pannos Winzeler Marketing, Bedford, NH
- Maggie, Kelly, Vice President, Marketing, ABA Professional Development, American Bankers Association, Washington, DC (Moderator)
Who Should Attend?
- Marketing Directors
- Social Media Managers
- Retail Sales Managers
- Data Managers
- Senior Bank Managers
*ABA's Telephone Briefings include reference materials and telephone audio.
**Each site license (registration fee) entitles you to one connection (when there is a simultaneous webcast presentation) where an unlimited number of listeners can participate.
Any transmission, retransmission or republishing of the audio or Web portions of this briefing is strictly prohibited.