ABA Telephone Briefing*
Today's investment strategy is no longer about stocks, bonds and cash. Fiduciary portfolios have allocations to international assets, real estate, commodities, hedge funds, private equities, and other hybrid investment products.
What is the appropriate mix of investments that today's fiduciary needs to use in client portfolios? This recording of the live session held on March 14, 2013 discusses the range of investments that need to be considered and the prudent way to combine them into a comprehensive asset allocation strategy. Designing a strategy that meets the needs of the client and the responsibility of the advisor has evolved. Have you?
||Audio Recording Now Available|
|Per Site Fees**
||$225 ABA/FIRMA Member/Service Member • $355 Non-Member|
||Not applicable |
||Order Online (PDF)|
Please note recordings are not eligible for CPE for CPA credits.
||This recording has been approved for 2.0 CSOP and 2.0 CTFA (INV) credits.|
The Institute of Certified Bankers (ICB) is dedicated to promoting the highest standards of performance and ethics within the financial services industry.
This live, ninety-minute telephone briefing will focus on identifying investment best practices that go beyond the parameters of traditional modern portfolio theory, and address a full spectrum of private client needs and concerns. Get your questions answered. Register today!
The Focus of the Briefing:
- The evolution of investment thinking – from the “old school” to the “new school”
- The investment opportunity set
- Asset-class expectations
- Application of asset allocation: case study of a real-world investor..
- Ronald Florance, CFA, Executive Vice President, Director of Investment Strategy, Wells Fargo Wealth Management, Scottsdale, AZ
- Maryann Johnson, Senior Vice President and Market Manager, American Bankers Association, Washington, DC (moderator)
Who Should Attend?
- Senior Wealth Executives
- Trust Executives
- Trust Advisors
- Senior Trust Officers
- Private Banking Group Managers
- Investment Specialists
- Portfolio Managers
- Financial Planners
- Estate Planning Attorneys
- Trust Risk Managers
**Each site license (registration fee) entitles you to one connection (when there is a simultaneous webcast presentation) where an unlimited number of listeners can participate.
Any transmission, retransmission or republishing of the audio or Web portions of this briefing is strictly prohibited.