ABA Telephone Briefing*
This recording of the live, two-hour Telephone Briefing held on January 24, 2013 was presented by members of the American Bankers Association’s Government Relations Group. It provides insights on how recent regulatory developments impact what you should prepare for when managing your compliance risk and examination challenges in 2013.
Our panel of ABA experts provide you with a look-ahead to what you might expect from the regulatory agencies and Congress over the coming year as only ABA can. Learn what you can do to ADApT to a changing regulatory landscape. This recording is not a regulation training session, but rather a management process update intended to help you stay ahead of the evolving compliance oversight curve. Check your “To Do List” against our suggestions about what to prepare for in 2013!
||Audio recording now available|
|Per Site Fees**
||$255 ABA Member/Service Member • $385 Non-Member|
||Purchase Online (PDF)|
Please note recordings are not eligible for CPE for CPA credits.
||This recording has been approved for 2.5 CRCM continuing education credits.|
The Institute of Certified Bankers (ICB) is dedicated to promoting the highest standards of performance and ethics within the financial services industry.
Our panel will address:
- BSA/AML still matters—and expectations are expanding
- Flood Insurance Reform—a floating target
- Furnishing accurate customer information
- Servicemembers Civil Relief Act and beyond
- Fair lending – staying vigilant
- Remittance Rule—on again, off again, on again
- Inventory your mortgage compliance challenges
- Third-party management risk and due diligence expectations
- Consumer complaints—and other sources of feedback
- Overdraft services—anticipating regulatory prospects
- Add-on products: add-on risk
- Telephone Consumer Protection Act—marketing, communicating and mobility
Hear directly from American Bankers Association Staff:
- Richard Riese, Senior Vice President
- Nessa Feddis, Vice President and Senior Counsel
- Robert Rowe, Vice President and Senior Counsel
- Krista Shonk, Vice President and Senior Regulatory Counsel
- Steve Kenneally, Vice President
- Virginia O’Neill, Senior Counsel
- Rick Freer, Senior Director
Who Should Attend?
- Compliance Officers and Managers
- Bank Counsel
- Risk Managers and Auditors
- Senior Bank Managers
**Each site license (registration fee) entitles you to one connection (when there is a simultaneous webcast presentation) where an unlimited number of listeners can participate.
Any transmission, retransmission or republishing of the audio or Web portions of this briefing is strictly prohibited.