ABA Telephone Briefing/Webcast*
Alternative investments play an increasingly important role within High Net Worth portfolios, but many advisors and investors still struggle with incorporating them appropriately within diversified portfolios.
More than ever, bankers and wealth managers need to stay abreast of the changing nature of -- and changing conversation regarding -- alternative investments.
This recording of the live, ninety-minute telephone briefing held on January 16, 2013 focuses on the evolution of diversified, directional, and managed futures strategies within the context of an improved investment framework.
||Audio Recording Now Available|
|Per Site Fees**
||$225 ABA Member/Service Member • $355 Non-Member|
||Purchase Online (PDF)|
Please note recordings are not eligible for CPE for CPA credits.
||This recording has been approved for 2.0 CRSP and 2.0 CTFA (INV) continuing education credits.|
The Institute of Certified Bankers (ICB) is dedicated to promoting the highest standards of performance and ethics within the financial services industry.
The Focus of this Briefing will be on:
- The argument for including alternative investments in diversified portfolios
- Applying Core/Satellite thinking to building alternative investment portfolios
- Building appropriate portfolios for HNW investors.
- Scott Welch, CIMA®, Co-founder and Managing Director, Investment Research and Strategy, Fortigent, LLC, Rockville, MD
- Maryann Johnson, Senior Vice President and Market Manager, American Bankers Association, Washington, DC (Moderator)
Who Should Attend?
- Wealth Managers
- Trust Managers
- Risk Managers
- Investment Managers
- Portfolio Managers
- Private Bankers
**Each site license (registration fee) entitles you to one connection (when there is a simultaneous webcast presentation) where an unlimited number of listeners can participate.
Any transmission, retransmission or republishing of the audio or Web portions of this briefing is strictly prohibited.