Calendar | Order Audio CDs
Convenient -- Information, insight and analysis a phone call away!
Cost Effective -- One fee covers all participants!
Efficient -- Real-time solutions from top industry experts!
ABA makes it easy! Our Telephone Briefings and Webcasts are an economical way for you (and your staff) to receive timely and comprehensive information to keep you on top of the current issues facing bankers in today's challenging economy without having to leave your office. All you need is a speaker-phone and a computer with Internet access for those briefings that include a simultaneous Webcast.
- Current and concise issue-focused information presented by leading industry experts, senior bankers and key regulatory officials
- Direct access to discussions of important banking issues
- Pertinent information on up-to-date issues without leaving your office -- eliminates travel, cuts training time and costs
- Relevant information for rapid implementation in your bank
- Live Q&A segments enabling you and your staff to get answers to questions immediately
- Participant's Guide (program outline and speaker presentations)
- Earn continuing education credits by participating -- most briefings have been approved for National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) CPE credits and/or Institute of Certified Bankers (ICB) continuing education credits in one or more of their certification programs
- Get it all for one low price! Invite as many participants to participate as your conference room will allow -- all for only $255 per program (ABA Member Fee)!
- ABA Member/Service Member Fee: $255 per site license per program
- Non-member Fee: $385 per site license per program
- Plus, participants may purchase an audio CD of each program at a special discounted price to use again and again in your training activities!
- Each listening site receives a copy of the Participant's Guide and one phone connection (and one web connection for a simultaneous webcast) at one location where an unlimited number of listeners can participate.
Four Easy Ways to Register
Registration is handled by KRM Information Services, Inc. Have your credit card information ready and register:
- ONLINE -- Sign-up online! Each briefing description page links directly to a secured registration form from our Telephone Briefing/Webcast Calendar.
- PHONE -- Call 1-800-775-7654
- FAX -- Fax a copy of the registration form to 1-800-676-0734, or
- MAIL -- Send your completed registration form to:
KRM Information Services, Inc.
P.O. Box 1187
Eau Claire, Wisconsin 54702
The Listening Site Manager, via email from KRM, will receive the following information:
- Dial-in Instructions/Log-in instructions (if the briefing has a simultaneous webcast), and
- URL so you may download the Participant's Guide which may be reproduced for each participant at the licensed site.