Big Picture Learning. On the Ground Results.
May 3-8, 2015, Southern Methodist University, Dallas, TX
ABA National Commercial Lending School l ABA Graduate Commercial Lending School l Testimonials l Financial Statement Analysis Workshop
How would you rate your commercial lending savvy? Do you have a grasp of ROE, ROA, ALLL, CRE, ABL and LTV? Can you calculate global debt service accurately? And do you know how to create a management culture that supports your bank's risk appetite?
You'll study all of this and more at ABA's Commercial Lending Schools—nationally recognized programs that deliver an understanding of commercial lending’s big picture, along with deep operational knowledge to apply on the job.
In a banking culture where time out of the office is precious, there is is no better investment in your professional development than ABA's Commercial Lending Schools. You will learn in a week what can take years to learn in the field, returning to your job with career-enhancing, practical skills to ensure your own success, as well as your bank's.
Learn more about ABA's two Commercial Lending Schools and discover the right program for you:
Designed for lenders with 1-5 years of experience, this School teaches the fundamentals of credit analysis, pricing and strategy through an intensive interactive curriculum and computerized bank loan simulations.
- Develop and refine your lending strategies
- Improve your return on investment
- Identify and minimize cost of problem loans
- Increase the size of your bank's loan portfolio
- Identify and maximize sales opportunities.
- Build your leadership skills
National School Program Overview
Designed for managers with 5 or more years of experience, this program features a deep dive into core competencies and prepares experienced commercial lenders with the skills they need to address complex professional challenges.
- Explore how the changing economy is affecting your bank.
- Define your bank's strategy for setting risk.
- Gain an understanding of the leadership motives that drive a bank's lending strategy.
- Position yourself on a trajectory of professional success and personal growth.
Graduate School Program Overview
Request More Information