Course List | ABA Member Registration | Non-Member Registration
|SCRA for Compliance Professionals is one of several courses in the Online Courses for Compliance Professionals series. Learn more|
The purpose of this course is to help students learn about the provisions of the 2003 Servicemembers Civil Relief Act which defines the rights and obligations afforded to military personnel and their families, along with subsequent regulatory updates.
Students will learn through a combination of instructor videos, exercises, readings, glossaries, self-assessments and more. Students will complete the course with a final exam to earn Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager (CRCM) credits.
Training you access anytime, any place. Via your desktop computer, laptop, iPad or any tablet.
||Per Student: $275 Members / $375 Nonmembers|
Includes unlimited access to course content for one year.
||1 hour and 40 minutes|
||ICB: 2.0 CRCM|
||Adobe Acrobat Reader|
Compliance professionals including compliance managers, officers, and other compliance team members whose primary role is within the compliance function at their financial institution; bank examiners, bank regulators, auditors and lending compliance professionals.
After completing this course, students will gain a fundamental understanding of SCRA including:
- The provisions governing financial services including:
- Limits on foreclosure and eviction
- Interest rate caps on loan
- Prohibitions on credit reporting
- Termination of leases and installment contracts
- Which military personnel are covered by SCRA and the documentation they require
- The regulations governing mortgage servicing, modification and foreclosure, and modification requirements for existing balances on credit cards and installment loans
President and Founder, RiskGap Advisors, LLC
Ryan Rasske is a highly experienced enterprise-wide operational Risk Manager. His past roles include Senior Vice President of Risk and Financial Crimes Director at Associated Banc-Corp and Anti-Money Laundering Officer at E*TRADE. Prior to this, Ryan was employed with the U.S. Secret Service. He is a ABA Compliance Schools faculty member.