Course List | ABA Member Registration | Non-Member Registration
Sales Coaching in the Bank helps participants identify daily sales coaching opportunities by introducing basic techniques participants can use to incorporate knowledge and skill building into their team's workday routine. In addition, the course compares service-focused and sales-focused positions within an organization. Participants learn to identify the knowledge and skills needed to support their team and how to develop a strategy that supports knowledge and skill building for each job function.
||$130 Nonmembers / $95 Members|
||Courses are also available at discounted prices under an annual license. Learn More|
||A basic understanding of the sales process and knowledge of banking and financial products is recommended|
||Adobe Acrobat Reader and RealPlayer|
Personnel responsible for leading a bank's sales team or sales campaign.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the role of a sales coach
- Identify sales coaching opportunities
- Identify coaching strategies to support team members with sales-focused and service-focused job functions
- Set team and individual sales goals
- Motivate top sales performance.