Course List | ABA Member Registration | Non-Member Registration
Introduction to Relationship Selling introduces students to the relationship selling process, and the skills and techniques that support a client needs-focused sales approach. This course explains how to prepare for the sale and conduct an effective sales interaction with clients, and provides an overview of each step in the relationship selling process to guide sales interactions with clients.
||$130 Nonmembers / $95 Members|
||Courses are also available at discounted prices under an annual license. Learn More|
||AIB: 0.25 ICB: 0|
||Adobe Acrobat Reader and RealPlayer|
Bank personnel who are involved in sales activities in a retail-banking environment.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Identify what clients expect from their bank
- Describe sales skills and techniques to successfully move through the sales process
- Examine the steps used to respond to client objections
- Identify techniques to effectively sell against the competition
- Determine actions to follow-up with a client and ask for a referral