Course List | ABA Member Registration | Non-Member Registration
Banking Today introduces new employees to the essential principles, concepts and operations of banking. This course explores the impact of banking on the economy, trends on how banks operate as a business, as well as developing trends in banking today. This course provides a "big picture" perspective of the financial services industry and banking.
||$130 Nonmembers / $95 Members|
||Courses are also available at discounted prices under an annual license. Learn More|
||AIB: 0.25 ; ICB: 0|
||Adobe Acrobat Reader and RealPlayer|
Bank personnel new to the banking industry at all levels, specialists in non-banking functions such as marketing, information systems, and human resources.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
• Describe how banks organize to achieve their goals
• Describe the Federal Reserve's organization and function
• Explain how banks operate as a business to make a profit
• Summarize important federal laws and regulations affecting bank operations and practices
• Examine the categories of bank products and services
• Describe bank challenges in the financial marketplace and trends likely to affect the future of banking.