Course List | ABA Member Registration | Non-Member Registration
Relationship Selling to Small Business Customers covers how to apply foundational sales skills when selling banking products to small business owners. This course explains how using effective skills will help customers see that in the long run, they will save money, increase revenues, and run a business more smoothly. This course also stresses the importance of committing to finding the best way to solve customer problems.
||$130 Nonmembers / $95 Members|
||Courses are also available at discounted prices under an annual license. Learn More|
||AIB: 0; ICB: 0|
||Adobe Acrobat Reader and RealPlayer|
Bank personnel who are new to the small business market and who are responsible for selling bank products and services to small business customers. It is suggested that participants attend the Fundamentals of Small Business Banking before taking this course.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Identify the six steps in the relationship selling process
- Describe the key strategies for the small business market
- Use rapport-building techniques to establish a professional relationship with the small business customer
- Identify where a business is in the business life cycle and the business operating cycle
- Present solutions that match customer needs
- Name the steps for handling objections
- Close the sale and follow up with customers