Overview | Course Schedule | How They Work | Credits | Register | Local Providers
How Do I Register for an ABA Online Course?
You have several options, depending on how you want to pay and whether you are already working through your Local ABA Training Provider.
Register through ABA
1. Single Registrant (one individual into one or more courses):
You can register directly with ABA online by clicking "Online Registration" below. Registrations must be received one week prior to the start date.
- Online Registration - Use our secure online form. You will need to set up a new account or use your existing Shopping Cart/Registration User Name and Password to register online. This allows ABA to verify your membership status and pricing. If you have not already created an account, click on the New User button when registering. (NOTE: This Registration login is separate from your ABA.com or Learning Management System login information.) You will need to provide your credit card information at the time of registration.
- Fax or Mail - If you do not want to pay online, prefer to pay by check, or want to submit multiple registrations from your organization, please use this printable registration form.
- Phone - Call 1-800-BANKERS
2. Multiple Registrants or different "Bill To" address:
If you need to enroll multiple students into a course(s), or want to use the bank's credit card to pay for a student's course, please use one of the following:
Register Through Your Local ABA Training Provider
You can also register directly with participating Local ABA Training Providers. This can be advantageous if your bank has a billing arrangement with your Provider. Contact your Provider for more information - Local ABA Training Providers.
To view the technical requirements for online courses, click here.
Cancellation and Transfer Policy
Students who need to transfer sessions or cancel their course enrollment must send notification by email. There is a 100% refund for any cancellation request made before the start of the class and upon the return of the textbook to ABA. Refunds will be made, less a $100 cancellation fee, if requests are received within 10 business days from the start of the course and after the return of the textbook, if applicable. Please include your packing slip or order number with the return of your textbook. Shipping and handling fees are not refundable. There are no refunds for cancellations received by ABA more than 10 business days after the start of the class.
Students may request a transfer, at no cost, before the start of the course. After the start date and before the class end date, students may request a transfer one time for a fee of $100.00. Once the course has ended, students may no longer transfer. If they want to re-take the course, they must re-register and pay the entire registration fee (minus the cost of the textbook, if the same book is being used again). If the textbook changes, the student must purchase the new book with the course.