Log into ICB Member Services
American Trust Center places tremendous value on ICB certifications. We presently have six CTFAs and three CRSPs on staff, and we have four additional employees pursuing certification. We are strongly committed to ensuring that our clients are working with the most experienced, qualified, and ethical trust officers in our region. ICB certifications are a vital component of that commitment.
Russell D. Schank, CTFA
Senior Vice President
American Trust Center
About ICB | Application | Certification Information | Exam Information
Maintain Certification | Member Services | Media Room
Demonstrate your commitment.
In the highly competitive world of financial services, you need the knowledge and skills that will make you indispensable to your organization. Earning and maintaining a professional certification is not only an excellent way to obtain that level of proficiency, it's also a visible reminder of your dedication to developing your career. No certification programs are more rigorous -- or more respected than those developed by the ABA Institute of Certified Bankers. Take the initiative and improve your competitive edge.
Four ways certification benefits you
- Demonstrates commitment to your profession
- Validates your competence in important skill and knowledge areas
- Sends a positive message about your initiative
- Makes you a more marketable professional
Four ways certification helps your bank
- Demonstrates that you are up to date on industry laws and regulations, as well as on important job knowledge and skills
- Creates a trackable benchmark for your development
- Provides an objective measure of competence for many job functions
- Shows customers your bank's dedication to superior service
Get started on the path to career mastery. Choose professional certification from ICB.