Continuing Education Provider Instructions
A continuing education (CE) provider is an organization that has submitted training programs to ICB for CE credit review and approval. ICB will award CE credit if the program relates to one or more knowledge areas on ICB's Certification Exam Outlines. ICB awards credit based on a 50-minute credit hour.
Program review fees are non-refundable. Ensure programs submitted apply to the ICB Exam Outline of the Certification for which you are applying for credits.
Continuing Education Provider Application
- Click on the appropriate fee below and follow the instructions to log into the Shopping Cart to make your credit card payment.
- Upon submission, you will receive a confirmation email (this will act as your invoice).
- Upon completion of payment, please complete the CE Review Form below and forward along with supporting documents to email@example.com (i.e. timed agenda, brief session descriptions and speaker bios).
Continuing Education Provider Responsibilities
Once a program has been approved for continuing education (CE) credit
by the Institute of Certified Bankers (ICB), program providers are
- Communicate the amount of credit approved to all attendees/participants.
- Verify an attendee's participation in a program upon their request for up to 3 years after the program.
CE Providers should use the following language to promote CE credit approval:
" The title of program has been approved for number of credits/certification credits. This statement should not be viewed as an endorsement of this program or its provider." ICB Members must report these credits at aba.csod.com.
For programs that have been submitted, but not yet approved, the following language may be used:
" The title of program has been submitted to ICB for CE credit review and is pending approval. Once we receive notification of the credit approval, we will notify attendees/participants." (This information is also provided on the ICB approval letter.)
Please note--The ICB strictly prohibits the use of ABA or ICB logos.