April 9-11, 2014 • Walt Disney World Swan • Orlando, FL
Overview | Registration/Fees | Program | Venue | Sponsors/Exhibitors
It’s no longer enough for risk officers to manage the risks you face today. You must also be prepared to address the risks that arise tomorrow.
The 2014 program planning will get underway early Fall and we expect to have a program published by the end of 2013. In the meantime, you can review the 2013 program to see the type of sessions and the depth and breadth of our program focus. Click on Program now!
Request More Information
The ABA Risk Management Forum program provides a broad and deep look at current and emerging risks to enable you to build a stronger risk management program at your institution.
The ABA Risk Management Forum is your opportunity to:
- Hear leading risk management experts
- Gain in-depth knowledge of critical topics at general sessions, breakouts, and two specially
developed deep-dive session
- Learn about the latest regulatory hot buttons and the most effective ways to respond
- Get a new perspective on how to integrate risk management practices throughout your organization
- Connect with your peers and learn how they’re managing the challenges they face
- Get practical ideas and insights that you can take back and implement at your institution
- Earn continuing education credits, including CRCM, CFSSP, CSOP and CPE credits
- View the latest products, services and technologies and meet one-on-one with industry suppliers in the Marketplace.
Range of Topics You Will Find Include:
- Role of risk management post-crisis
- UDAAP risk in products and operations
- Managing third party risk
- Stress testing issues
- Mortgage reform risk
- Denial of service attacks
- Mobile banking risk
- Robbery and fraud prevention strategies
- Business continuity
- Operational risk assessment
Who Should Attend:
- Risk Managers and Officers
- Business Line Risk Managers
- Cyber Security Officers
- Operational Risk Managers
- Physical Security Officers
- Internal Auditors
The 2014 ABA Risk Management Forum is only place where you will get the unsurpassed expertise of the ABA.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: This Forum will no longer be recorded for post-forum purchase/use. Also, Forum materials will not be made available for purchase. If you are unable to attend, we recommend you take advantage of our year-round telephone briefings to keep up to date. Our apologies for the inconvenience.
Request More Information