June 9-12, 2013 • Hyatt Regency Chicago • Chicago, IL
Overview | Registration/Fees | Program | Venue | Sponsors/Exhibitors | Optional Baseball Outing
Register for the ABA Fair Lending Tune-Up Pre-Conference Workshop - June 8, 2013
Move in the Right Direction
The Compliance Resources and Expertise You Need NOW
to Successfully Implement Dodd-Frank
Follow us to get updates before, during and after the conference via Twitter @ABARCC.
Please add the official hashtag #ABARCC to your tweets.
In the "new normal" of changing regulations, the need for reliable, practical compliance direction has never been greater – particularly now that many proposed Dodd-Frank regulations are being finalized.
Now in its 27th year, the ABA Regulatory Compliance Conference brings you a wealth of authoritative compliance information, resources, tools, strategies, and industry experts ready to help you prepare for what lies ahead.
The only event of its kind in the nation, the 2013 ABA Regulatory Compliance Conference is your one-stop shop for the strategies you need to stay on course, protect your bank, and move ahead with renewed confidence.
Some of the many benefits you’ll receive as an attendee include:
- Continuing Education Credits: CRCMs - 22.75 credits. This program will also be awarded 22.5 CPE credits for the Conference and 9.5 credits for the workshop.
- Up-to-the-minute information from experts you can trust – all in one convenient, time-saving location.
- An outstanding ROI.
- Unparalleled value for compliance team training and development.
- Practical guidance, best practices, benchmarks and valuable takeaways.
- Opportunities to build valuable connections and access resources for year-round information, support and ideas.
At this unprecedented time of regulatory change, you can’t afford to miss this outstanding event. Register today! **
Who Should Attend?
- Bank Compliance Officers*
- Compliance Risk Managers
- In-House and External Counsel
- Bank Auditors
- Examiners and Regulators
- Compliance Consultants
* Bank compliance officers new to compliance should attend the ABA National Compliance School first
**IMPORTANT NOTICE: This conference will no longer be recorded for post-conference purchase/use. Also, conference materials will not be made available for purchase. If you are unable to attend this year, we recommend you take advantage of our year-round telephone briefings to keep up to date. Our apologies for the inconvenience.
» Visit the ABA Center for Regulatory Compliance