February 2 - 5, 2014 • Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines • La Jolla, CA
Overview | Registration/Fees | Program | Venue | Sponsors
Real Life Solutions for Risk Management's New Complex Challenges
To develop an effective insurance risk management program today, you must focus not only on things you already know, but also on what you don’t know. In short, you must be able to imagine the impossible. In a world increasingly dominated by the extreme and the improbable, the future may seem increasingly unpredictable. Yet, as a risk management professional, you need analytical tools and cutting-edge insights to reduce unexpected outcomes. ABA provides unparalleled expertise to keep you current, knowledgeable, and prepared.
Look beyond historical and conceivable risks to anticipate complex and still unknown challenges, with real-life solutions that will help your institution better prepare. Gain in-depth expertise, case studies, and resources on how to limit your exposure to evolving risks in this time of regulatory and economic uncertainty.
Benefit from programming focused for the corporate insurance officer –
created by bankers for bankers
- Hear what the implementation of regulatory changes and a volatile, interlinked global economy mean for your insurance risk management operations. Leverage ABA's unmatched resources and staff experts to help you navigate your new role in risk management.
- Discover new ways to optimize insurance protection for today’s new normal, with sessions on crisis management, liability protection in cybersecurity scenarios, and managing catastrophic black swans.
- Explore options that go beyond traditional property and casualty and D & O liability when you examine new types of coverage that protect against data center losses, social media, mobile banking, and other evolving risks.
- Gain a peer network to share best practices and lessons learned--all year long. Exchange real time examples with your peers of new techniques to mitigate claims, optimize risk transfer, maximize spending, and improve efficiency.
- Meet with underwriters, insurance brokers, and consultants from around the world -- all in one convenient, money-saving location.
Real Life Solutions for Complex Risk Management Challenges
"In dealing with the aftermath of Hurricane Irene and Tropical Storm Lee, it was reassuring to reach for the ABA training I received over the years to help get recovery procedures and claims processes underway. It's times like these you really see the value in attending the ABA Insurance Risk Management Conference."
-- Lisa A. Mirabito, AVP, Risk Management Officer, NBT Bancorp Inc.
Who Should Attend
- Insurance Risk Managers
- Directors of Corporate Insurance
- CROs and Risk Managers
- Legal Counsel
- Insurance consultants