|This course is focused on behavior between co-workers. Participants will discuss and practice a set of basic guidelines for interaction with each other. This workshop will also introduce information about social styles and how the different social styles impact communication between co-workers and colleagues. Diversity is presented as a theme throughout the workshop. Strategies for dealing with difficult co-workers and the resulting conflict between colleagues is introduced and practiced during the workshop.|
||Banking professionals at all levels.|
||At the conclusion of this workshop participants will be able to: |
- Demonstrate appropriate/professional behavior with co-workers.
- Use basic guidelines to enhance professional relationships.
- Understand the impact of different social behavioral styles on communication.
- Describe methods for dealing with difficult co-workers.
- Identify and use strategies for dealing with conflict in the work environment.
Note: Dealing Effectively with Co-Workers is printed on demand as ordered. The Participant's Handbook(s) and Trainers Guide may not be returned to ABA.
Participant's Handbook (c) 2007/rev.2011
$73.50 List Price
$47.25 Member Price
$135 List Price
$ 95 Member Price