|This course will have participants using a variety of exercises and group activities to define basic customer service skills and examine how the use of those skills adds to the personal and professional productivity levels of the participants. Participants will be using a worksheet throughout the day while practicing new skills or enhancing current levels of customer service. Each section will also give managers an opportunity to see how these customer service skills can benefit some key areas of managing employees such as providing constructive feedback, taking corrective action and coaching.|
||All levels of employees.|
||At the conclusion of the program participants will be able to: |
- Identify and define basic customer service skills.
- Use the basic skills in current workplace environments.
- Understand how perspectives impact customer service.
- Isolate personal symptoms of stress and the possible impact of those symptoms on service levels.
- Connect three areas of communications and listening to clarify the intended message.
- Apply customer skills to interactions with angry or difficult customers.
Note: Revitalizing Customer Service is printed on demand as ordered. The Participant's Handbook(s) and Trainers Guide may not be returned to ABA.
Participant's Handbook (c) 2007/rev. 2011
$73.50 List Price
$47.25 Member Discount
$135 List Price
$ 95 Member Discount