This course is designed to prepare participants for the challenges of the contemporary workplace. This course provides a four-step strategy for managing employee relations -- compliance with legislation, managing diversity, handling work and personal issues and fostering open communications. From these four strategies, participants learn effective practices and guidelines for handling workplace situations that threaten positive employee relations.
Any manager or team leader with one or more reporting relationships.
At the conclusion of the program participants will be able to:
- Describe the impact of a manager's role in establishing and maintaining sound employee relations in an organization
- Identify four management strategies that support positive employee relations
- Describe the purpose and intent of employment legislation governing workplace supervision
- Identify diversity issues that exist in a team and overcome related barriers to productive employee relations
- Use effective guidelines for effectively handling work and personal issues in team
- Implement management activities that facilitate open communications.
Please Note: Managing Employee Relations is printed on demand as ordered. The Participant's Handbook(s) and Trainer's Guide may not be returned to ABA.
Participant's Handbook (c) 2011
$57.50 List Price
$36.75 Member Discount
$135 List Price
$ 95 Member Discount