Effective Client Referrals
This course will provide participants with the skills needed to make confident and effective referrals. This course supports the Relationship Selling model used in the Introduction to Relationship Selling program.
The branch or operations personnel who initiate the needs assessment but are not involve in making or closing the sale. The audience may not see their roles as sales-related. They are generally involved in transactional and service interactions with customers.
At the conclusion of the program participants will be able to:
- Describe what customers expect from their bank
- Identify sales and service referral opportunities
- Use benefit statements to make the referral
- Make the "hand off" to a specialist
- Identify follow up situations and develop appropriate techniques.
Note: Effective Client Referrals is printed on demand as ordered. The Participant's Handbook(s) and Trainers Guide may not be returned to ABA.
Participant's Handbook (c) 2007/rev. 2011
$57.75 List Price
$36.75 Member Discount
$135 List Price
$ 95 Member Discount