An Easy to Deliver Program for the Compliance Officer
ABA's Compliance Training for Bank Boards is designed specifically for compliance officers to deliver an effective bank director training program. Our easy-to-deliver program provides the materials you need to train your Board before the bank's next regulatory exam and make sure your training program meets examination requirements.
Compliance Training Topics:
- Effective Compliance Program Management
- BSA/AML Training for the Board of Directors
- Insiders and Reg O
- Preparing for the Exam – What You Need to Know – A Director's Perspective
Each training session includes the following materials to prepare and document your training sessions: A Board-ready PowerPoint presentation, a Leader's Guide in pdf format that steps you through the conduct of each 30 minute training session, and Handouts, 1-2 page summaries of the Director's responsibilities on the topic, in MS Word. All materials can and should be customized for your bank.
View Module Descriptions (PDF)
With Compliance Training for Bank Boards, you will be able to:
- Educate your Board on their role in providing adequate oversight
- Summarize and cover key components of regulations in 30 minute sessions
- Train and brief your Board before your bank's next regulatory exam
- Educate the Board on new and revised rules that affect bank operations
- Ensure your bank directors' training meets examination requirements
Compliance Training for Bank Boards also includes a self paced course for the compliance officer with guidelines and instructions to effectively prepare to deliver the board training sessions. This includes suggestions for building credibility and partnering with the Board in order to gain compliance support for business initiatives.
Compliance Training for Bank Boards is accessed through ABA's Learning Management System. Click below to purchase, and it will be added to to your Transcript in the LMS. If you do not have a student record, ABA will create one and email you login instructions.
$395 ABA Member Price
$595 List Price