Banking Today is a straightforward introduction to the way banks operate. It helps you understand how they function as a business and the important role they play in the U.S. economy. Banking Today explains the role of banks in today's economy, describes bank competitors, and identifies banking developments and trends. It does not assume prior familiarity with banks or banking terminology.
Divided into six units, topics include:
- Financial Services Market
- Bank Customers and Earnings
- Bank Products and Services
- Financial Statements and Performance Measurements
- Bank Organization
- Banking Laws and Regulations
Special features include:
- A glossary of terms and acronyms
- Diagrams and charts to clarify important banking concepts
- Application exercises
- Self-check questions and answers
- List of additional resources
- Appendices on banking laws and acronyms
Banking Today supports the AIB Banking Today course offered in the classroom through Local ABA Training Providers and as a self-paced online course.
Banking Today is a part of the American Institute of Banking (AIB) curriculum and is a required course for the AIB Bank Teller Certificate, Call Center Representative Certificate, Customer Service Representative Certificate, Supervisor Certificate and Team Leader Certificate.
Recommended Instructional Hours: 6
Recommended AIB Credit: 0.5
Recommended ICB Credit: 0
Participant's Handbook, (c) 2010
$89 List Price
$59 Member Discount