Tellers, financial service associates, and other customer service representatives in banks and financial services firms who need to connect & communicate with Spanish speaking customers to process basic transactions efficiently.
of this learning program is to help English-speakers connect and communicate
with Hispanic customers to build goodwill, provide better service, process
transactions more efficiently and increase business within the Hispanic
The 42-page learning manual, audio CD and Click It® CD-ROM contain more
than 600 banking and conversational
terms and expressions organized into topics and practice conversations. Key
- Spanish & phonetic pronunciation
- Greeting customers & Asking basic
- Important customer service phrases
- Basic banking terminology
- Cashing & depositing checks
Opening credit and
Recommended Instructional Hours: 8 to 16
Click here to view the table of contents and sample pages. (PDF file, Adobe Reader required)
Listen to a brief excerpt from the Banking audio CD. (MP3 file)
To order Workplace Spanish for Banking® materials for your financial institution, please follow these steps:
- Go to the Workplace Spanish order page and place your order for the Banking products
- After you fill in your ship to/bill to information online, you will be asked for a "coupon code"
- Fill in "ABA" (without the quotes) in the coupon code box and THEN CLICK "REDEEM COUPON"
- You will get the ABA Member discount.
This program is also available in the "Click-It"® version, which makes communicating in Spanish as easy -- and fast -- as possible. You just "click, listen & repeat." That's all – nothing could be easier. You do not have to spend months using online courses to learn simple things. It's the fastest quick reference to the Spanish you need and the perfect accompaniment to our manuals and audio CDs. Please visit the Workplace Spanish website for pricing.