Money Concepts provides wealth management and financial planning services to the banking community. The firm's proven turn-key business model provides true ownership of the business, independent and non-proprietary products, an integrated technology platform, staff training and education through Money Concepts University.
Money Concepts was founded in 1979.
The firm has built a national reputation within the banking community by assisting financial institutions to become significantly more profitable, gain lasting competitive advantages and enhance customer relationships. Wide-ranging acceptance of Money Concepts' ideas and business tools has resulted in dynamic growth with more than 700 offices globally.
NON-PROPRIETARY PRODUCTS & SERVICES
Money Concepts has access to non-proprietary products and services throughout the industry. Currently our product portfolio includes more than 24,000 products from over 300 individual companies.
- Wealth Management & Financial Planning
- Estate Planning
- Insurance – Life, Disability, Long Term Care
- Mutual Funds, Stocks, Bonds
- Discount Brokerage Services
- 1031 Exchange
- Hard Assets
Money Concepts Tech-Edge™ is a combination of proprietary and industry leading software. Each piece is tested to ensure the efficiencies of back-office tasks. Money Concepts invests millions of dollars in software technology to provide a more efficient and effective value proposition. The firms' technology solutions include but are not limited to the following:
- E-Docs - Our Paperless System
- Webops Blotter
- Client View - Client Relationship Management System, including - Consolidated
- Client Statements
- Sentinel Report
- Dashboard System - Financial Institution Management Reporting Tool
- MyMoneyConcepts.com - Online Client Account Aggregation and Records Vault Tracker
- Morningstar Advisor Work Station
- Net Exchange Pro™
- NaviPlan / Financial Profiles
All commercial banks, savings & loans and thrift institutions.
- Proven and unique Business Model
- Attracts New Customers
- Independent & Non-Proprietary Products
- New Profit Center
- Fees / Commissions
- Assets Under Management
- Wealth Management / Financial Planning Emphasis
- Enhances Current Customer Relationships
- Money Concepts University
- Local / National Training & Education
- Staff Training Education
- True Ownership of Business