Bank Assetpoint® – the Marketplace for Bank Assets
Market Profile | Program Benefits
Bank Assetpoint was created by a trusted source, Promontory Interfinancial Network, LLC, a company that has developed strong relationships with more than 3,000 financial institutions over the past decade. Promontory provides smart solutions – unique services that derive their value from the power of many in a Network of thousands of financial institutions nationwide. Promontory’s Promontory’s Bank Assetpoint, ICS®, CDARS®, and IND® services enable banks and other financial institutions to sell or buy bank assets; build profitable, million-dollar relationships; manage their balance sheets; and purchase cost-effective funding.
Bank Assetpoint is dedicated to helping banks sell and buy bank assets. Banks can use Bank Assetpoint as an asset portfolio management tool to:
- Find new asset opportunities in target industries or locations
- Diversify bank asset holdings
- Reduce asset concentration by industry or geography
- Deploy excess liquidity
- Meet customer needs instead of turning good borrowers away – whether due to deal size, type of loan, or other nonstandard characteristics
With Bank Assetpoint:
- All banks, their real estate brokers, loan sale advisors, and other eligible entities can post a wide range of assets for sale – loans, loan participations, loan pools, and bank-owned commercial real estate – in a single, secure place
- Eligible buyers, including banks, can find loans or properties to purchase
- Service providers, including real estate brokers, loan sale advisors, and specialty service providers that may assist in many capacities associated with a purchase or sale, can market their solution to a motivated community of banks and other eligible entities
Bank Assetpoint provides access to new assets, services, and opportunities. It is open to banks of all sizes and their brokers and advisors. Other eligible entities, such as companies in the business of developing, buying, selling, or managing commercial real estate or in the business of originating, buying, selling, or servicing loan assets, may also participate.
Bank Assetpoint can help banks achieve more efficient asset sales and purchases. What differentiates Bank Assetpoint is that it:
- Was created by financial service innovator Promontory Interfinancial Network
- Is the only marketplace for a variety of bank assets that is endorsed by the American Bankers Association through its Corporation for American Banking subsidiary
- Is the only marketplace for bank assets with growing participation from more than 1,300 banks, helping banks to forge new relationships with small, regional, and large banks and more than 9,000 other participants across the country
- Gives banks access to a wealth of new opportunities, all in a single place. It has thousands of listings for whole loans, loan participations, loan pools, and bank-owned commercial real estate properties
- Enables banks to connect with third-party industry specialists – including brokers, loan sale advisors, and other service providers
- Has a technology platform that helps to simplify searches for new opportunities by making it easy to post and find assets in one place and to set alerts for new opportunities
- Has a professional staff with high-touch service, like the Network Concierge feature, which can help banks establish new relationships and find opportunities
Learn more about Bank Assetpoint.
Bank Assetpoint is provided by Assetpoint Services, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Promontory Interfinancial Network, LLC. Assetpoint Services, LLC does not, merely by permitting the listing of an asset or the identification of a third-party provider of services on the website, endorse the asset, the party posting information about it, or the third-party provider, as applicable. Use of the Bank Assetpoint service is subject to the terms and conditions in the Bank Assetpoint agreements, including the Bank Assetpoint Participant Agreement.
Bank Assetpoint, Insured Cash Sweep, ICS, Certificate of Deposit Account Registry Service, CDARS, Insured Network Deposits, and IND are registered service marks of Promontory Interfinancial Network, LLC.