Allpoint provides greater access, convenience, and savings to your customers as well as a competitive advantage for your bank. Allpoint access can help you build and maintain customer loyalty, attract new customers and penetrate new markets with no additional investment or physical infrastructure - all on exclusive ABA terms.
Allpoint, a division of Cardtronics (NASDAQ:CATM), is the world’s largest surcharge-free ATM network with over 55,000 ATMs in leading national and regional merchant locations across the United States.
ABA Member Benefits
- Discounted pricing: ABA members save an average of 20% on implementation fees and an average of 15% on monthly fees.
- Terms: Banks pay a one-time implementation fee and a monthly fee based on the number of active cards.
- Banks participate as issuers only. No new technology or modifications to your existing technology is required and there is no need to reissue cards.
- ATM machines are located only in retail locations such as CVS, Wallgreens, Target® and Costco®.
- Allpoint Network ATMs are incremental to your bank's ATM machines. There is no need to give up any surcharge revenue on your own ATMs.