Coverages | More Program Information | STAMP Surety Bond
Employment Practices Loss Control Resources | Internet Banking Liability Coverage
ABA Insurance Services is a long-term, reliable and stable source of D&O, bond and Property & Casualty insurance for financial institutions. This unique bank-owned and banker-directed insurance program has been a market leader for twenty-seven years, serving over 4,500 banks across the country since inception. The program’s reinsurer, American Bankers Mutual Insurance, Ltd., has declared a distribution to participating banks for twenty-four consecutive years, totaling $79 million.
COVERAGES Professional Liability:
Property & Casualty, including:
- The tenured and experienced team of underwriting and claims professionals—many with financial industry backgrounds—are highly regarded for their in-depth insurance knowledge and understanding of the scope and operations of banking.
- Specializing on the unique coverage needs of banks, the program focuses exclusively on financial institutions.
- To help mitigate risks, valuable loss control resources such as SafeTalk® newsletters and special bulletins are provided.
- Exceptional customer service standards—submissions are acknowledged within 24 hours with proposals delivered on or before established and mutually agreed upon promise dates.
- In addition to the ABA, the D&O/bond program is an endorsed or preferred program of 27 state bankers associations.
- ABA Insurance Services will work directly with you or with your trusted insurance agent.
ABA Insurance Services Inc. dba Cabins Insurance Services in CA, ABA Insurance Services of Kentucky Inc. in KY, and ABA Insurance Agency Inc. in MI. Coverage is subject to underwriting guidelines and may not be available in all states.
- General Liability
- Workers Compensation