SunTrust Mortgage, Inc. is a stable, dependable investor who has remained committed to Correspondent Lending for more than two decades. During this period, we have never wavered in our commitment to providing clients with superior personal service as well as access to the tools they need to succeed in this ever-changing industry.
Products and Solutions
In addition, SunTrust Mortgage is led by a highly-dedicated team of mortgage executives that understand the Correspondent Lending business, and can anticipate and respond to changes in the industry. As a subsidiary of one of the largest commercial banks in the nation, we also have the support of SunTrust Bank as a dedicated funding source.
SunTrust is poised for growth and wants to help your bank grow and thrive as a valued business client. We are focused on helping you meet the mortgage financing needs of your customers and will demonstrate our steadfast commitment to this goal, now and in the future.
ABA members benefit from special advantaged pricing.
SunTrust Mortgage offers the products and tools you need to grow your business. You will:
- Receive competitive fixed and adjustable rates
- Utilize our easy-to-read product guidelines and comparison matrices
- Search for eligible products using our product and pricing engine
- Use our website to lock an interest rate within seconds
- Extend, relock, re-price and check current loan status with our pipeline management tools
SunTrust Mortgage offers the customer support you need to be successful.
Emerging Banker Division
- Led by a highly experienced team of mortgage executives that know and understand your business
- Staffed by experienced Account Managers and Customer Relationship Coordinators that are dedicated to providing you with an exceptional service experience
- Structured to service your market efficiently with production centers on both the east coast (Richmond, VA) and west coast (Irvine, CA)
- Committed to providing timely updates, helpful training seminars and industry best practices to maximize your profitability
- Supported by one of the largest commercial banks in the United States
The Emerging Banker division offers an origination and purchase program that minimizes counter party risk, while keeping our pricing and array of loan products competitive. Our process allows ABA members to direct valuable resources on expanding market share rather than Underwriting and Compliance expenditures. Product Information Whitepaper
and Emerging Banker Partnership Responsibilities Whitepaper
. Find your SunTrust Representative
Equal Housing Lender. SunTrust Mortgage, Inc., 901 Semmes Avenue, Richmond, VA 23224, NMLS # 2915, is licensed by the Department of Corporations under the California Residential Mortgage Lending Act; is an Illinois Residential Mortgage Licensee; is a Lender in Massachusetts having Mortgage Lender license #s ML1216, ML0133, ML1432, ML1914, ML1913, ML1815, ML2411, ML1214, ML2442, ML2491, and ML2538; is licensed by the New Hampshire Banking Department; is licensed by the New Jersey Department of Banking and Insurance, toll free 1-800-330-4684; is a licensed lender in Rhode Island; and is doing business in Arizona as Crestar Mortgage, 7250 N. 16th Street, Ste. 100, Phoenix, AZ 85020. ©2013 SunTrust Banks, Inc. SunTrust, SunTrust Mortgage and How Can We Help You Shine Today? are federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.