Banks interested in capital investments will need to meet preliminary, baseline criteria before being referred to StoneCastle Financial for further investment consideration. The baseline preliminary criterion includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Operating history of at least seven years
- Banks should not be under any formal regulatory enforcement actions
- Tangible equity to tangible assets greater than 5%
- Recent ROA greater than 50 bps annualized
- Total loans to total deposits less than 100%
- Specific asset quality and earnings metrics
Note: This is not a full list of the preliminary criteria. Please contact the Corporation for American Banking's Helen Sullivan to discuss further and complete a preliminary due diligence form for consideration. For Institutional Use Only.
NEITHER THE AMERICAN BANKERS ASSOCIATION NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, INCLUDING CAB MARKETING, LLC AND CAB, LLC, HAS PASSED ON, APPROVED OR ENDORSED THE MERITS OR ACCURACY OF THIS OFFERING OR ANY EXHIBITS ATTACHED HERETO AND ANY REPRESENTATION OR IMPLICATION TO THE CONTRARY IS UNLAWFUL. ENDORSEMENTS ARE PROVIDED TO STONECASTLE FINANCIAL THROUGH CAB, LLC AND ALL SERVICES ARE PROVIDED BY CAB MARKETING, LLC. NO SERVICES OR ENDORSEMENTS HAVE BEEN PROVIDED DIRECTLY BY THE AMERICAN BANKERS ASSOCIATION.