Reverse Mortgage Funding LLC (RMF) is an independent, reverse-only company. Our management team is comprised of recognized industry leaders who on average have 20 years of experience in the Home Equity Conversion Mortgage (HECM) industry. Everything we do is focused on making reverse mortgages better, in a proactive and nimble way that benefits everyone. Known for product innovation, exceptional service and unparalleled secondary market expertise, RMF delivers a wide array of products and superior pricing.
Whether you are new to reverse or a seasoned originator, RMF has a variety of platforms that help our partners succeed. Partner with us today, and together we’ll create opportunities for a brighter future.
ABA Member Benefits
- Streamlined Broker/Correspondent approval process
- Member-advantaged Turnkey Reverse Mortgage lending platform designed specifically for banks
- Complete range of competitive Home Equity Conversion (HECM) product offerings, including products designed for ABA member banks
- Compliance-focused and highly service-driven lending platform, with tiered service levels for new and seasoned reverse mortgage originators
- Extensive support including thorough training, marketing tools, industry insights, competitive turn times, a Credit Help Desk to address your scenario questions before submission
- Thought leadership and product innovation
- A marketing resources kit that includes a guide with tips for reaching prospective borrowers and a suite of customizable collateral
- Lending Institution Partner Program: For banks that want to offer reverse mortgages without having to master a new loan origination system. Your bank consults with prospective borrowers, facilitates counseling services, and initiates the application by collecting the necessary information and documentation. We handle the rest.
- Turnkey Broker: We make it easy for your bank to offer and originate reverse mortgages, without having to make an investment in infrastructure to support fulfillment. This program offers a streamlined loan origination platform, complete training, and extensive support. Your bank initiates the application, we take it from there.
- Broker: Your bank handles origination and processing. RMF handles underwriting, closing, funding, servicing and delivery.
- Principal/Authorized Agent: For licensed, FHA-approved mortgage bankers who wish to originate, close and fund their loans, while RMF underwrites.
- Correspondent: For licensed, FHA-approved mortgage bankers, RMF services and delivers the loans while providing the support to help you succeed in the reverse mortgage market.
For institutions that would prefer an informal level of support, without involvement in origination activities: We welcome you to recommend RMF to your customers who may benefit from a reverse mortgage; please ask us to connect you with an experienced RMF loan officer who is licensed in your area and can work closely with your customers.
NOT FOR CONSUMER USE
This material has not been reviewed, approved or issued by HUD, FHA or any government agency. NMLS ID: #1019941 (www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org/EntityDetails.aspx/COMPANY/1019941). Reverse Mortgage Funding LLC (“RMF”) is headquartered at 1455 Broad Street, 2nd Floor, Bloomfield, NJ 07003, telephone number 973-842-2448. RMF conducts business in the following states: Alaska Mortgage Broker/Lender License #AK1019941; Arizona Mortgage Banker License #0927682 – 21907 N. 77th Street, Scottsdale, AZ 85255; Licensed by the California Department of Business Oversight under the California Residential Mortgage Lending Act; Licensed under the California Department of Business Oversight under the California Finance Lenders Law; Colorado Mortgage Company Registration, Regulated by the Division of Real Estate. To check the status of your Colorado loan originator, visit http://www.dora.state.co.us/real-estate/index.htm; Licensed by the Delaware State Bank Commissioner, Licensed Lender #012573; Georgia Mortgage Lender Licensee #36793; Illinois Residential Mortgage Licensee #MB.6760963; Kansas Licensed Mortgage Company, License #MC.0025179; Massachusetts Mortgage Lender License #ML1019941; Licensed by the Mississippi Department of Banking & Consumer Finance #1019941; Licensed by the New Hampshire Banking Department #18336-MB; Licensed by the New Jersey Department of Banking & Insurance; Rhode Island Licensed Lender #20132869LL; Texas Mortgage Banker Registration and Loan Servicer Registration, 6044 Gateway East, Suite 236, El Paso, TX 79905 and 12710 Eagle Ledge Lane, Tomball, TX 77377. RMF also conducts business in AL, AR, CT, DC, FL, HI, ID, IN, IA, KY, LA, ME, MD, MI, MN, MT, NE, NV, NM, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, PR, SC, SD, TN, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, and WY. Not all products and options are available in all states. Terms subject to change without notice. This is not a loan commitment. All loans subject to approval. ©2015 Reverse Mortgage Funding LLC. All Rights Reserved.