Official Contest Rules
Review the official contest rules before creating and submitting your entry. The rules include detailed guidelines, judging criteria, prize structure information and important deadlines.
- Entry period is October 1 to December 1
- Entrants must be between the ages of 13 and 18 by October 1, 2014
- Bank level winners will be announced in December
- Grand-prize winners will be announced by March 2015
- Limit of one video per entrant, and you may only enter at one participating bank
- Video should seek to inspire and education your peers using one or a combination of three contest themes:
the value of (1) saving, (2) saving and using money wisely, (3) saving to pay in for college.
- Video must be in English, no more than 90 seconds in length, and the entrant’s original work
- If your video has other people in it, make sure you have their permission before entering the contest
Contest Dos and Don'ts
Use the contestant dos and don'ts to make sure that your entry meets all qualifications and doesn't violate any rules. .