| Market Profile | Program Benefits | Program Contacts |
|FREE Audio Recording Now Available from the Pentegra/CAB Webinar: 412(e)(3) Fully Insured Defined Benefit Plans for Successfull Small Business and Professional Practice Owners|
The audio recording from this April 25 Webinar, presented by Mary Read of Pentegra's Alliance Benefits Group, is now available. During this Webinar, Mary discussed how offering a fully insured pension plan for succesful small business and professional practice owners can set your bank apart from the competition and generate revenue.
Playback or download the recording here.
Pentegra Retirement Services delivers retirement plan solutions with the highest level of integrity and offers a full spectrum of retirement programs for community banks, including Multiple Employer Plans and Group Trusts, 401(k) plans, including plans with publicly and non-publicly traded employer stock, Defined Benefit Pension plans, Cash Balance plans, 412(e)(3) Fully Insured Defined Benefit plans, Split Funded Defined Benefit plans, KSOPs, ESOPs, Profit Sharing plans, Age-Weighted plans, New Comparability plans, 403(b) plans, 401(a) plans, Section 79 plans, 701.19 plans and a full array of Third Party Administrative services. With every retirement solution, Pentegra brings the same focus—relieving banks of the primary fiduciary and administrative burdens that come with sponsoring a retirement plan.
Pentegra's qualified retirement plan solutions have earned the endorsement of the ABA through the Corporation for American Banking, as well as bank trade organizations nationwide.
- Plan features designed especially for banks, including the ability to offer bank holding company stock and/or bank certificate of deposits as investment options, and private label retirement programs for a bank's commercial clients
- The ability to fulfill all three of the principal roles in a retirement plan—as an ERISA 402(a) Named Fiduciary, as a 3(16)(A) Plan Administrator, and as Trustee, whether as a fully discretionary trustee with sole authority over plan assets or as a directed trustee
- Over 70 years of experience in designing retirement plans for community banks
- One of the nation’s longest-serving fiduciary service providers
- User Board of Directors made up of participating community bank CEOs delivers an unparalleled level of governance and oversight
- Independent, unbiased approach
- True full-service retirement programs—including combined defined benefit and defined contribution plan capabilities
- Customized plan communications that include 24/7 account access for plan sponsors and participants as well as on-site education meetings
Founded in 1943 by the Federal Home Loan Bank System, for more than 70 years Pentegra Retirement Services has been an industry leader in providing full-service retirement plan solutions to community banks. Pentegra has a special relationship with financial institutions. Pentegra's multiple employer plans, the Pentegra Defined Benefit Plan for Financial Institutions, and its companion program, the Pentegra Defined Contribution Plan for Financial Institutions, with approximately $4.3 billion in assets, are among the largest retirement plans in the nation. These plans are unique in the industry, offering banks the ability to outsource primary fiduciary responsibility for the management of their retirement programs while at the same time providing valuable retirement options for their employees.
This unique bond with the financial community has instilled a deep respect for the importance of checks and balances, dual controls and segregation of duties—mainstays of the operation and stability of any financial institution. As an institutional fiduciary, Pentegra has important safeguards in place to ensure that your retirement plan is administered according to the highest and most secure standards.
Today, Pentegra manages over 800 bank retirement plans and more than $8 billion in retirement plan assets for clients nationwide. As a retirement plan fiduciary for over 70 years, Pentegra offers the advantage of insights and experience gained in this unique role, and the benefit of industry best practices for fiduciary standards. Pentegra delivers a level of plan oversight and compliance confidence that is unmatched in the industry, and the oversight of a Board of Directors comprised of community bank clients who use Pentgra's products and services themselves. Pentegra tailors its relationship to meet the preferences of its clients. In every case, Pentegra can incorporate your financial advisor into the process, recognizing the value of their role in making your plan a success.
Pentegra Retirement Services
2 Enterprise Drive, Suite 408
Shelton, CT 06484
Tel: (800) 872-3437
Fax: (203) 925-0674
Contact: John Schafer, Vice President, National Markets
Direct: (317) 506-6875
Robin Gordon (202) 663-5128
Steve Polestak (202) 663-5577