| Market Profile | Program Benefits | Program Contacts |
LexisNexis® screening solutions help give your bank confidence that your bank is making sound staffing decisions. LexisNexis helps financial institutions stay compliant and protect their reputations by identifying risk associated with the individuals you screen. LexisNexis leads the industry with the most advanced technology and comprehensive data solutions, so you can make the right decisions quickly about who you hire—contractors and employees. User-friendly screening solutions support LexisNexis service excellence, compliance updates, and best practices that allow you to manage workflow efficiencies more effectively and maximize the value of your investment.
- Social Security Number Verifications
- Employment & Education Verifications
- Reference Interview or Checks
- Professional License Verifications
- Credit Reports
- Motor Vehicle Reports
- Employment Eligibility Verification (EEV) Services
- LexisNexis® National Criminal File
- Federal and County Courthouse Searches
- Regional and Statewide Database Searches
Specialized Searches and Services
- Sex Offender Registry Searches
- Global Sanctions s – OFAC & Terrorist Watch Lists
- Internal Fraud Prevention Search
- Financial Sanctions Searches
- LexisNexis Contractor Screening Drug Testing
- Instant Drug & Alcohol Testing
- Random Drug & Alcohol Testing
- Online Collection Site Scheduler
- Drug Testing Policy Development and Review
- LexisNexis Digital Solutions (Digital Custody and Control Forms)
- Point of Collection Testing
- Medical Review Officer (MRO) Services
- Electronic Fingerprint Services for Pre-Employment screening or for Contractors
- Online, web-based ordering
- ATS (Applicant Tracking System) Integration
- Adjudication services Alerts
- Global Employment Screening Services
Financial institutions have unique hiring needs. Apart from identifying qualified, reliable people, it is critical to also protect against internal theft and fraud and comply with industry specific requirements. Background checks are one way financial institutions reduce their risks and show due diligence to meet licensing needs and hire the most qualified candidates.
- More effectively compete for and successfully hire talent meeting your organization's risk model.
- Ensure consistency by automating screening orders based on position.
- Speed up results by customizing adjudication/scoring criteria.
CAB CONTACT PERSON
Lisa Gold Shier (202) 663-5098
Nevada Private Investigator's License Number 1369. LexisNexis® screening solutions are consumer reporting agency products provided by LexisNexis Screening Solutions Inc. Due to the nature of the origin of public record information, the public records and commercially available data sources used in reports may contain errors. Source data is sometimes reported or entered inaccurately, processed poorly or incorrectly, and is generally not free from defect. This product or service aggregates and reports data, as provided by the public records and commercially available data sources, and is not the source of the data. LexisNexis, Lexis, Nexis and the Knowledge Burst logo are registered trademarks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used under license. Other products and services may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Copyright © 2010 LexisNexis Risk Solutions. All rights reserved.