| Market Profile | Program Benefits | Program Contacts | More |
Asset Liability Manager from Fiserv
Asset Liability Manager from Fiserv enables financial institutions to quantify, measure and monitor the interest-rate risk on their balance sheets. It includes an automated interest-rate scenario builder, hedge package, stochastic analysis capabilities, CMO forecasting, flexible and custom reports, instrument-level processing, and multi-currency and multi-company capabilities.
VantageTM Risk and Budgeting Manager
Comprehensive asset/liability management (A/L), fast and accurate budgeting and planning, and reliable management reporting are all part of the foundation for sound corporate performance management. With Vantage Risk and Budgeting Manager from Fiserv, you can have a one-of-a-kind, easy-to-use, fully integrated A/L, budgeting, profitability, performance measurement and financial reporting solution. It provides an integrated suite of interest rate risk, forecasting, planning, organizational profitability, reporting/analysis, and scenario modeling tools.
PrologueTM Financial Accounting Services
The Prologue Financial Accounting Services from Fiserv automate and streamline day-to-day processing by reducing the effort required to perform routine financial accounting functions. Information from each of the primary modules—PrologueTM Accounts Payable, PrologueTM Fixed Assets and PrologueTM General Ledger—is seamlessly integrated, allowing you to drill down for information between applications as well as from various reports. Prologue is set up in modules so that you can purchase only the functionality you need to support your business. Add-on functionality such as multi-company, multi-currency, allocations and bank reconciliation support the needs of institutions with more complex reporting and processing needs.
Management Planning and Control
Management Planning and Control from Fiserv is an enterprise budgeting and planning solution that supports budgeting and planning within financial services organizations exclusively. Management Planning and Control can assist your financial institution in moving towards integrated budgeting, planning, profitability, and risk management and enabling you to effectively and accurately:
- Model net-interest income
- Model the total balance sheet and income statement
- Model fixed assets and non-interest expense (including individual employee salaries)
- Manage the budget process
- Manage/measure/budget total profitability
BACKGROUND As a single-source provider, Fiserv offers a unique breadth of risk and compliance solutions focused on helping institutions optimize usage and return on capital by making risk actionable and transparent. Our solutions support budgeting and planning, financial accounting and funds transfer pricing, as well as credit, market and liquidity risk, and asset/liability management.
Asset Liability Manager is designed for use by financial institutions with up to $100 billion in assets. Management Planning and Control is designed for financial institutions with $100 billion or more in assets. Prologue Financial Accounting Services and Vantage Risk and Budgeting Manager are designed for financial institutions with up to $10 billion in assets.
- Asset Liability Manager helps financial institutions to use "What If?" scenarios to weigh the risks and rewards of different interest-rate scenarios for individual balance-sheet components or the balance sheet as a whole.
- Vantage Risk and Budgeting Manager provides accurate data, flexible tools, and more in an integrated and comprehensive solution for achieving your A/L management, analysis, reporting and budgeting objectives.
- Prologue Financial Accounting Services aids corporate performance management by providing solid financial accounting and convenient access to needed information.
- Management Planning and Control provides the tools to ensure maximum participation and collaboration in the budget process without delays, errors, or frustration by using a single, integrated, Web-based architecture.
255 Fiserv Dr.
Brookfield, WI 53045
Contact: Joan Skimmons Tel: (800) 872-7882
Web site: http://www.fiserv.com/risk-compliance1.htm
Steve Polestak Tel: (202) 663-5577