| FraudLink PC | FraudLink ACHeck | FraudLink Kite | Program Contacts |
FraudLink® PC is designed as an integrated system to assist in reducing check fraud losses by detecting counterfeit and forged checks and evaluating deposit fraud against a powerful set of analysis rules. FraudLink PC is based on the proven technology of Fiserv's mainframe systems that are up to 90 percent effective in catching fraud at many of the largest banks in North America.
FraudLink PC is designed for installation and operation at financial institutions of all sizes.
FraudLink PC enables banks to identify fraudulent activity, allowing ample time to react to early warnings and prevent expensive fraud losses. It combines on-us and deposit fraud detection systems into a flexible, cost-effective PC platform. FraudLink PC offers the following benefits:
- Reduces losses from check fraud
- Reduces losses related to deposit fraud
- Reduces fraud through proactive monitoring
- Identifies other irregular items that may otherwise escape detection
- Improves the overall quality of a bank's risk management program
FraudLink® ACHeck is designed as a compliance and fraud detection tool that accepts a variety of electronic transactions for fraud analysis by focusing on fraud from two perspectives. The system separates the history files by payment source type, making it possible to solely look at fraud based on the type of electronic transaction, and analyze possible fraud from the entire account behavior relationship.
FraudLink ACHeck is an add-on module of FraudLink PC and is designed for installation and operation at financial institutions of all sizes.
FraudLink ACHeck enables banks to identify fraudulent activity, allowing ample time to react to early warnings and prevent expensive fraud losses. FraudLink ACHeck provides the following benefits:
- Reduces losses from ACH fraud from transactions such as POP, RCK, WEB, TEL, ARC, BOC, CCD, and PPD.
- Improves customer satisfaction and protection through immediate identification of electronic fraudulent activity, resulting in fewer fraud claims
- Implements easily into the existing infrastructure
- Analyzes the National Automated Clearing House Association's (NACHA) new eCheck ACH source types for fraudulent activity
- Offers a new dimension in fraud control through analysis of the payee name
- Provides a comprehensive approach to check fraud detection when combined with FraudLink® On-Us
- Protects the bank's reputation through proactive account monitoring
FraudLink® Kite is a historical, behavior-based application requiring a minimum amount of user involvement while providing the maximum amount of benefit in terms of risk coverage. The system is self-learning from both historical and daily transactions. Each suspect downloaded to FraudLink Kite is evaluated to determine a kiting pattern. Up to 60 days of transaction history is analyzed for uncollected funds and uncollected funds usage. The system prioritizes suspects based on calculated behavior values, presenting them in graphical format with the highest level of risk for review first.
FraudLink Kite is primarily designed for installation and operation at financial institutions of all sizes.
FraudLink Kite enables banks to identify kiting activity, allowing ample time to react to early warnings and prevent expensive kiting fraud losses. Benefits include:
- Graphically displays the usage of uncollected funds over a period of 40 to 60 days, making identification of kiting very simple.
- Reviews suspects online and eliminates paper reports; maintains large amount of history for each account.
- Enables parameter settings to be customized for customer-specific concerns.
- Prioritizes the suspects; system delivers the highest risk suspects first.
- Eliminates a majority of losses due to check kiting schemes, minimizes risk, and reduces labor associated with other kite products.
255 Fiserv Dr.
Brookfield, WI 53045
Contact: Joan Skimmons Tel: (800) 872-7882
Steve Polestak Tel: (202) 663-5577