| Market Profile | Benefits | Program Contacts |
Download Case Study: American Savings Bank--
Optimizing Cash Operations with Integrated Currency Manager from Fiserv
Integrated Currency Manager
New and increasing pressures in the financial services market present unique core challenges for organizations operating and managing a cash supply chain. Customer demand for cash availability anytime and anywhere must be balanced with organizational mandates for increased capital availability, cost reductions and regulatory compliance. Integrated Currency Manager from Fiserv provides the comprehensive cash forecasting and management solution required to ensure world-class customer service without sacrificing profitability and control.
Integrated Currency Manager is a robust Web-based solution designed to support any organization responsible for supplying, managing and transporting cash across multiple cash-points and locations. Whether you have tens or thousands of cash-points in your supply chain such as ATMs, branches, stores, vaults, self service cash devices or third-party cash storage facilities, Integrated Currency Manager provides the intelligence you need to forecast cash across town or across the globe. Combining comprehensive forecasting functionality with historical utilization trends and known local events, Integrated Currency Manager allows your organization to easily manage your enterprise cash requirements. The result is optimized cash holdings and reduced expenses—with maximized cash availability for customers.
Power, Flexibility and Cost Efficiency through Automation
Deployment of the Integrated Currency Manager solution is flexible and cost effective. Secure access can be offered to any number of authorized personnel and third-party vendors without expanding your current network or legacy systems. It easily accommodates one to thousands of cash-points, as well as future cash-points obtained through mergers and acquisitions or organic growth. Integrated Currency Manager can be quickly installed and implemented as a hosted, Software as a Service (SaaS)/ASP solution.
A Dedicated Partner for Your Cash and Logistics Management
As a pioneer in the cash supply chain management field, Fiserv was the first vendor to launch a sophisticated, next generation web-based version of an already proven cash management solution. Today, the Cash Forecasting Management solution set provides robust integrated modules that address all aspects of the end-to-end cash supply chain. From cash forecasting, to invoice reconciliation, and all points in between, Fiserv has the solution to meet your cash supply chain objectives.
Integrated Currency Manager's Application Service Provider technology can be used by financial institutions of any size.
- Eliminates excess cash inventories and increases capital availability for investment.
- Accurately forecasts cash demand for all cash point types, reducing cash levels 20 to 40 percent while ensuring cash availability.
- Combines complex forecasting functionality with historical trends and known events to reduce cash outages and expensive emergency deliveries.
- Eliminates manual data entry and manual cash ordering.
- Optimizes transportation scheduling, balancing cost of cash versus delivery costs.
- Pre-emptive alerts reduce cash outages and expensive emergency deliveries.
- Combines local requirements with centralized guidelines to ensure adherence to corporate policies and controls.
- Simple user interface with exception-based processes.
- Reduces costs of Central Bank cross-shipping penalties.
- Supports centralized or decentralized cash management, including multi-site, multi- currency and multi-language requirements.
255 Fiserv Dr.
Brookfield, WI 53045
Contact: Joan Skimmons Tel: (800) 872-7882
Steve Polestak Tel: (202) 663-5577