The Community Bank Prepaid Program makes the prepaid card market accessible and profitable for community banks. The program enables community banks to issue and brand general purpose reloadable, payroll and gift cards.
For Your Bank
Our quick-to-market solution enables your bank to enter the prepaid market in as little as 60 days. You will be able to:
- expand interest-free, FDIC-insured deposits
- customize the card with your bank's brand, name and logo
- control and set cardholders' fees
- share in the interchange revenue without owning a MasterCard BIN
- receive program operational and marketing support from TransCard
- get the ease of an agent program with the control of a direct-issuing program
For Your Customers
With the Community Bank Prepaid Program, your bank can offer even more options to customers.
- Prepaid enables commercial clients to pay employees using payroll cards — increasing operational efficiency and eliminating paper checks.
- Our easy to reload, easy to use prepaid cards are an attractive alternative to traditional checking accounts.
- Prepaid is also a flexible way to support students away from home.
- Both business customers and consumers can use our gift card solution to create incentives for employees and meet seasonal needs.
- All prepaid cards come with alerts, 24/7 customer service and other tools that support good financial management.
Howard Boyle, CEO of Hometown Bank, talks about the rewards of using the Community Bank Prepaid Program as well as the advantages of being an early adapter of prepaid in his marketplace.