Special ABA Member Discount On Fraud Prevention and Risk Management Tools
Tuesday, June 18
1:00 p.m. EST - 2:00 p.m. EST
Presented by Interthinx
Interthinx® is a leading provider of comprehensive risk mitigation solutions in the areas of mortgage fraud, collateral valuation and regulatory compliance.
At every point in the mortgage lifecycle, the Interthinx® suite of services can directly increase the value of client portfolios. Their award winning products utilize a combination of deep industry expertise and cutting-edge technology to provide critical, end-to-end risk mitigation tools. Customers are enabled to make safe, efficient decisions on residential mortgage loans.
- An automated fraud detection system that has been validated/proven
- The next generation in collateral risk solutions
- A robust regulatory compliance solution backed by in-house and compliance experts
- FREE training for your employees
- Customizable/configurable systems
- Solutions created by experts in mortgage fraud detection and validated by Ph.D. level statisticians
- Intelligent, cooperative technology that leverages hundreds of thousands of transactions per month
- Support for your organization in the short and long term
- The ability to cut costs, improve loan quality, increase profits and protect your assets in today's turbulent market
- FraudGUARD®: Proven loan-level fraud detection for residential mortgage loans
- ValueGUARD®: Automated collateral risk solution that measures subject property risk using proprietary, public and MLS data sources
- PredProtect®: Comprehensive, easy to use, real-time automated compliance checks
- SafeCheck®: Identifies multiple SSNs, invalid SSNs, multiple names and deceased SSN use
- SSN Direct: Direct verification of an SSN from the Social Security Administration
- Third Party Review (TPR): Comprehensive background checks and data verification of third parties
- 4506-T: Fast easy way to verify an applicant's income using IRS Form 4506
Recognized Industry Leader
- Specially negotiated price benefits for ABA members
- Mortgage Business Insights
A quarterly newsletter with valuable mortgage business information and resources. We hope you enjoy reading it.
- Click here to receive periodic email updates on ABA Mortgage Resources.