Designed especially for bankers, the kit contains lesson plans, active sheets, puzzles, teacher handouts and communications tools – all you’ll need to plan, prepare and deliver interactive, educational and fun presentations. Plus, lesson activities align with academic standards that teachers must meet.
• Twenty step-by-step lesson plans suitable for ages 5-18
• Activities, worksheets, props and PowerPoint presentations
• Printable resources on CD; with two included
• Leave-behinds materials teachers can use to expand upon your lesson
• Communications templates
• Colorful poster and window cling to promote bank involvement
Access Under the Hood; Making Use of the New Kit on-demand webinar for more information, ideas and examples that help make the most of this resource. TCTS Kit Webinar.
Now save 15% - 50% off TCTS Kits.
Volume discounts make this the perfect time to purchase kits for multiple branch use.
• 1 kit @ $131.75 (a 15% savings)
• 2-5 kits @ $116.25 per kit (save 25%)
• 5-10 kits @ $99.20 per kit (save 36%)
• 11 or more kits @ $77.50 (50% savings)
$300 List price
$155 ABA member discount
Encourage youth in your community to Start Today And Save Huge during Teach Children to Save Day. And STASH, the TCTS piggy bank, is a great way to reinforce your message.
- Timely giveaway during TCTS lessons this spring.
- Introductory gift for new savings account holders.
- Incentive prize for consistent savers.
- Transparent orange bank with black removable stopper
- TCTS logo imprinted in white
STASH piggy banks sold in quantities of 30 for $88.50. (That's $2.95 per bank)
Limited quantities available. Pre-order NOW.
Allow 4-6 weeks for delivery
*If you have never placed an order at aba.com, you need to create a shopping cart account. If you already have a Members Only login for aba.com, you will still need to set up a separate shopping cart account. Set up shopping cart.
The Teach Children to Save resource kit is copyright-protected material and permission to reprint is limited exclusively to materials available on CD. The kit material cannot be altered, modified, or changed in any manner without explicit permission in the form of a signed licensing agreement. For information on how to obtain Teach Children to Save resources that can be co-branded or reproduced, contact Kathryn Kelly at (202) 663-5425 or email@example.com.